Royal Wedding Cocktail Competition
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility: This contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry.
Employees of BourbonBlog.com/Oxford Dreamer LLC (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor/Administrator: BourbonBlog.com/Oxford Dreamer LLC and William Grant & Sons.
3. Timing: Wednesday April 27, 2011 at 8 pm EST to Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 12 noon EST
Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
4. How to Enter: During the contest period, contestants may enter one proposed cocktail containing Drambuie OR at least one William Grant & Sons spirit one time with full instructions on how to make, measurements with name and recipe ALONG with phone number, email address and mailing address. A photo is preferred but no required. Limit: One entry per person for entire length of contest. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Determination of Winner: A drink will be selected Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Administrator will select one Winner and one Runner up based upon Creativity and Taste from all eligible entries received during each Entry Period, on or around the dates set forth in the chart in Section 3.
WINNING PRIZE : ONE (1) WINNING PRIZE (Value $300):
-Quick Chef (manual food processor)
-Whip N Prep (non electric mixer)
-Lemon Lime Press
-Tupperware stuffable containers (assortment) last minute goodies (such as a pot or herb storage container TBD depending availability)
RUNNER UP : (Value: TBD)
-Lemon Lime Press
-Assortment of containers
7. Release: By receipt of any prize or entering contest, winners and all contestants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Contestants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Contestant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
If for any reason an Contestant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Contestant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, if it is possible. If the Contest, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Contestant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a Southern Indiana United States District Court for the or the appropriate Court located in Vanderburgh County, Indiana; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Contestant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Contestant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Indiana without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Indiana or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Indina.
12. Contestant’s Personal Information: Information collected from Contestants will be added to BourbonBlog.com’s database and may be used to contact Contestants as necessary.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit BourbonBlog.com The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2011 Oxford Dreamer LLC/BourbonBlog.com