On Saturday, June 24, Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey fans will have a rare opportunity to taste 6 unique whiskeys right from some of Stranahan’s rarest barrel hand-selected by Master Distiller, Rob Dietrich.
Happening at the Stranahan’s s Distillery, the Stranahan’s Cask Thief Festival 2017 is a celebration of tasting unique American Whiskey that isn’t for sale on any shelves. Purchase tickets on this link for $65.
The event also includes a pig roast on used Stranahan’s barrel staves by Blackbelly, Stranahan’s Chocolate Mousse and Truffles by DAR Chocolate, two live bands, and a demo from barrel maker, Independent Stave Company.
BourbonBlog.com‘s Tom Fischer will be reporting from the event as guests taste from 6 distinctly aged casks that are being pulled for the public for the first time.
While this celebration is happening in place of the summer release of the limited edition of Stranahan’s Snowflake rare whiskey, the winter release Snowflake will happen in or near December 2017.
Saturday, June 24, 2017 from 5pm – 9pm
Stranahan’s Distillery, 200 S Kalamath St, Denver, CO 80223
Stranahan’s also wants you to know the following:
– Please enter through the “main entrance” where your ticket will be scanned.
– You will receive a wristband, your passport, a Glencairn glass for tasting, one ticket for Blackbelly, and one ticket for DAR.
– All attendees must be 21 years or older. Please have a valid photo ID upon ticket scan.
– Parking will be extremely limited. We encourage carpooling and taxiing whenever possible. Please use our event promo code below to receive a $10 discount on your
– Uber/Lyft ride to and from the event:
UBER DISCOUNT CODE: eazqnp8
LYFT DISCOUNT CODE: CASKTHIEF2017
Six whiskey tastings, one plate of Blackbelly Catering, one DAR chocolate dessert, and water (supplied by Eldorado Springs)/soda are included in your ticket price. Cocktails will be available for sale in our Lounge and at one remote bar. Credit cards and cash will both be accepted.
The distillery runs a little warm in the summer. Please dress accordingly.